Senin, 02 Maret 2015

안녕하세요 (annyeonghaseyo) !!!

안녕하세요 여러분!!!
I'm Kbeautylover 
(real name : Christy)

I really like Korean beauty products.
So I chose "Kbeautylover" as my blog name

I started to know about cosmetic around 2010 when I started my college.
When I was in high school I just went to school with my bare face. >.< sometimes I wore baby powder. Well, at that time I have some skin problems (blackhead, acnes). :'( But, I don't really care about my skin health at that time. ^^

After knowing cosmetics, I started to learn about it little by little.
At first, I wear drugstore makeup that sold in some hypermarket in my town. At that time I don't really know about cosmetics ingridients.
From time to time... Because of watching a lot of Korean dramas finally I just fall in love with Korean cosmetics.

I'll post about my products review, haul, and korean beauty trends.
I hope my blog is helpfull for all of us ^^
Happy reading~

감사합니다!





1 komentar :

  1. WinStar World Casino and Resort - JTG Hub
    WinStar 남양주 출장샵 World Casino 경산 출장안마 and Resort is the largest entertainment destination 평택 출장마사지 in the world 천안 출장샵 created to cater to 김해 출장샵 every type of person and needs. The resort offers

    BalasHapus